- 2 rounds Puff Pastry - store-bought or homemade
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray two mini muffin tins with baking spray set aside.
- Roll out Puff Pastry on a baking mat or lightly floured surface. Using a 3" circle or flower shape cookie cutter, cut out 24 pieces. Gently press into the wells of the prepared muffin tins. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, heavy cream, egg, sugars, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
- Remove the tins from the refrigerator and fill each crust with 1.5 tablespoons of filling (you can use a #40 cookie scoop to do this). Tap the tins on the counter to create a smooth, even filling.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18-22 minutes or until the crust begins to turn golden brown in color. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tins for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In conclusion, Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired. Serve room temperature or chilled.