Serves: 20 Rolls
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 sheets store-bought puff pastry
- 1 ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon all-spice
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl stir together reduced pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg allspice and egg yolks to blend evenly.
- Roll out puff pustry just slightly, using a rolling pin, then spread half of filling on each sheet.
- Starting on the wider side with a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut into long triangles.
- Roll each triangle into a crescent and arrange onto the baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.