Skip to content
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (4oz) package Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 egg, fried
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Fried egg and chopped parsley for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg with grated parmesan cheese and set aside.
Remove Miracle Noodle Fettuccini from the package and drain from the liquid.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and fry bacon until crispy. Once crispy, reduce heat to low and add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
Add Miracle Noodle Fettuccini and saute for 2 minutes then turn the heat off. Pour in egg mixture and quickly stir until a creamy sauce forms. Be careful not to scramble the eggs.
- Transfer noodles to a bowl and top with a fried egg. Garnish with chopped parsley, freshly cracked pepper, and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.