Serves: 1 people
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (4oz) package Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 egg, fried
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Fried egg and chopped parsley for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg with grated parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Remove Miracle Noodle Fettuccini from the package and drain from the liquid.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and fry bacon until crispy. Once crispy, reduce heat to low and add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
- Add Miracle Noodle Fettuccini and saute for 2 minutes then turn the heat off. Pour in egg mixture and quickly stir until a creamy sauce forms. Be careful not to scramble the eggs.
- Transfer noodles to a bowl and top with a fried egg. Garnish with chopped parsley, freshly cracked pepper, and enjoy!