- 1 package Cilantro Lime Right Rice
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 pound fresh salmon
- ¼ cup Marukome Miso Seasoning
- Sriracha mayo, sliced green onions and black sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook Cilantro Lime Right Rice according to package directions. Once cool, mix in flour and egg until combined. Scoop out about ¼ cup and form into balls then slightly flatten. Brush with oil and place in the air fryer. Fry at 400* for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- While the rice cooks, prepare the salmon by cutting into bite-sized pieces, about 2 inches, and toss into Marukome Miso Seasoning. Place into an air fryer at 400* and fry for 10 minutes.
- Place glazed salmon on top of the crispy rice and drizzle sriracha mayo on top. Garnish with sliced green onions and black sesame seeds.