- 12 ounces semi-sweet baker's chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 24 caramels, cut in half
- 1/4 cup sugar
There's just something about delicious cookies with a soft and gooey middle that makes everything better. Which is exactly what these Molten Middle Truffle Cookies will do! Don't let the name scare you, they're really easy!1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large, microwave safe bowl, add semi-sweet chocolate and butter. Microwave for about 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
3) Mix in condensed milk and vanilla. Add flour and walnuts, mixing well. Your dough will end up a little bit stiff.
4) Use an ice cream scoop to grab some dough and wrap it around a halved caramel. Roll the dough in sugar and place on an un-greased baking sheet.
5) Bake cookies for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they become soft and shiny. Wait for 5 minutes before moving them so they can firm up, then let them cool completely on a wire rack.
6) Serve and enjoy!