Monster Truffles are a seriously easy and delicious Halloween dessert! Mix up your Candy Melt colors for different colored monsters, and have fun with your decorating. Give them one eye, two eyes, two candy corn horns--it's totally up to you!
- In a food processor or blender, crush the Oreos until you have very fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl and add in the cream cheese. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Using your hands, roll the Oreo mixture into bite-sized balls. Continue until all of the mixtures have been used. Cover balls tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Once the balls are chilled, melt green candy melts according to the package directions. You can either do it in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- When your candy melts have melted, place a ball on a fork and then spoon the melted chocolate evenly over the ball. Tap the fork holding the ball to remove excess chocolate.
- Slide the ball carefully onto parchment paper and immediately begin decorating. (The coating will harden quickly.) Give them candy corn horns, several candy eyes and sprinkle with sprinkles over the top.
- Once coated and decorated, allow to dry fully. When ready, serve Monster Truffles and enjoy!