- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a large, microwave-safe bowl add marshmallows, vegetable oil, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring each time until the mixture is melted and combined.
- Quickly stir in Rice Krispies cereal.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Set aside and cool completely.
- Carefully remove from pan and cut into squares. Coat squares in powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!