With Halloween just around the corner, it's time to start planning your party menu! And these Mummy Jalapeño Poppers have to be on the list! Plus, the recipe is super easy to increase if you need more than 8 mummies.
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the jalapeños in half and deseed.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, shredded mozzarella, chopped scallion, and salt. Mix until fully combined.
- Roll out the crescent dough and pinch the pieces together to create one rectangular piece. Use a pizza cutter or a sharp knife to cut lengthwise strips, one strip for each mummy you’re making.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the jalapeños, and wrap with the crescent dough. Make sure to leave space for the eyes.
- Place on a greased baking sheet, brush with egg wash, and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and while the cheese is still hot, press the eyes into the space you left.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!