Skip to content
- Ramen noodles
- 4 large shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- Enoki mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- ½ cup Yamasa Artisanal Vegetarian Tonkotsu Ramen Broth Concentrate
- 4 cups boiling water
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 2 green onion, sliced
- Bamboo shoots
- Roasted sesame seeds
- Toasted sesame oil
- Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package. Taking care not to discard the boiling water, drain and rinse the noodles briefly with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Using the same pot of boiling water, blanch the shiitake and enoki mushrooms, 2-3 minutes each, until cooked through.
- Divide Yamasa Artisanal Vegetarian Tonkotsu Ramen Broth Concentrate into two bowls and top with 2 cups boiling water. Stir to combine and create a delicious ramen broth.
- Add cooked noodles to the bowl of broth.
- Divide the mushrooms, corn kernels, green onion and bamboo shoots between each bowl.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and add a drizzle of toasted sesame oil.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Share This Recipe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.