- 1 (3.5 oz) bag PigOut Pigless Pork Rinds: Nacho Cheese
- 1 large onion
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup seltzer water
- ½ cup nacho cheese
- Place onion rounds in a bowl of water to dilute the surfer content.
- Add PigOut Pigless Pork Rinds: Nacho Cheese to a food processor and pulse until finely ground then transfer to a shallow bowl.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and seltzer water and mix until smooth.
- Drain onions from water and pat dry. Dip onions in batter followed by finely ground PigOut Pigless Pork Rinds: Nacho Cheese.
- Transfer prepared onion rings to a greased air fryer basket. Spray onion rings with cooking spray and air fry at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- To serve, stack onion rings in a tower and pour warm nacho cheese sauce over the tower.