Skip to content
- 1 (3.5 oz) bag PigOut Pigless Pork Rinds: Nacho Cheese
- 1 large onion
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup seltzer water
- ½ cup nacho cheese
- Place onion rounds in a bowl of water to dilute the surfer content.
Add PigOut Pigless Pork Rinds: Nacho Cheese to a food processor and pulse until finely ground then transfer to a shallow bowl.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and seltzer water and mix until smooth.
Drain onions from water and pat dry. Dip onions in batter followed by finely ground PigOut Pigless Pork Rinds: Nacho Cheese.
- Transfer prepared onion rings to a greased air fryer basket. Spray onion rings with cooking spray and air fry at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- To serve, stack onion rings in a tower and pour warm nacho cheese sauce over the tower.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.