- 1 pound white melting chocolate
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl place the white chocolate chips in for 1 minute, then stir. Repeating this process until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the peanut butter, cereal and marshmallows and mix until well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to help get even cookies drop them onto the lined baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator until set, or freezer if you want them even sooner!