- 1 graham cracker crust pie shell
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 4 oz of whipped topping (1/2 small container)
- Ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Whip cream, for garnish
- In a bowl combine vanilla pudding, eggnog, cinnamon, and brandy and whisk to combine.
- Add 1/2 container of whipped topping and fold into pudding mixture.
- Add pudding mixture to gram cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Cover and freeze for later use, or place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to serve.
- Pipe on whip cream and garnish with nutmeg.
- Serve with cherry pie filling.