- 7 oz. ground biscuits/cookies
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon gelatin dissolved in 3 tablespoons cold water, melted over steam or in microwave
- To make the crust, in a large mixing bowl add the ground biscuits/cookies, granulated sugar and melted butter.
- Mix until combined and transfer the sandy mixture into a 8x8 inch square brownie pan lined with piece of parchment paper.
- In another bowl add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Stir in the Whipped cream and melted gelatin and mix until all the mixture is combined and homogeneous.
- Transfer the cream cheese filling into a prepared pan and let it cool for about 4 hours or overnight is the best way to go.
- Just right before serving cut in squares and serve each piece with melted raspberry jam and sprigs of mint. butter.