Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Torani Shortbread Syrup
- 2 ½ cups UTZ Peanut Butter Pretzels, chopped (divided, save ½ cup for topping)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a food processor, add UTZ Peanut Butter Pretzels and pulse until fine crumbs form, save ½ cup for topping. Then add Torani Shortbread Syrup, peanut butter, and powdered sugar and pulse until combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and press down. Spread melted chocolate over the top and top with remaining UTZ Peanut Butter Pretzels.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, about two hours, then cut into squares and enjoy! Pro Tip: to avoid cracking of chocolate, safely heat up the edge of your knife for easier cutting.