Skip to content
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Nutella spread
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons miniature marshmallow bits
- Place the butter and honey in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until melted. Stir in Nutella spread and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour in the oats and stir until completely coated. Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallow bits. Stir quickly until they are just mixed in. Pour the mixture into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the granola with 1-2 Tablespoons of extra mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the top, and press down firmly. You need to really compress the mixture, so it holds together once it cools.
- Let the bars completely cool and set before cutting into 10 bars. Store in a sealed container.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.