- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- Place pizza dough onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 pieces which you will roll out into 8” flat circles.
- Fill the middle of the dough with nutella, then layer on banana and strawberry slices.
- Wet the edges of the dough and then fold the dough over the center and press down. Take the outer edge and fold that over the edges to seal, creating a nice half moon shape.
- Brush dough lightly with oil and then slice little slits into the top.
- Place onto a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until the dough is cooked and crispy.
- Take out and drizzle with chocolate sauce and dust with powdered sugar.
Notes: Dough will make 4 calzones.