- 2 cups finely ground digestive biscuits, vanilla wafers or graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 ripe (but not black) bananas
- Nutella Ganache:
- 300 g milk chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Coconut chips, for garnish, optiona
2. Slice bananas and lay them over the crust.
3. To make the filling: In a medium heatproof bowl, place chopped milk chocolate, Nutella, and heavy cream. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth. Pour mixture over bananas. Garnish with coconut chips, if desired. Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or overnight. You can make the tart a day ahead of time.