On the hunt for that perfectly decadent and delicious dessert? Then go make a bunch of Nutella Cheesecake Balls!
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and Nutella until fully combined.
- Using a melon scooper, make bite-sized balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Continue until all of the mixtures have been used. Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until completely hard.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth.
- Dip each cheesecake ball into melted chocolate, tap off excess and place back on a baking sheet. Top with chopped almonds or hazelnuts. Refrigerate until hard.
- Serve Nutella Cheesecake Balls and enjoy!