- 2 sheets puff pastry dough
- 1⁄2 cup Nutella
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slightly roll out the first sheet of puff pastry and place it on the baking sheet. Spread Nutella evenly over it. Slightly roll out the second sheet of puff pastry and place it over the Nutella. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and press into dough.
- Place a small bowl in the middle of the dough, and using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife, cut the dough into 4 squares. (The bowl helps create a middle you don’t cut for all the twists to be pulled from.) Cut the corners of the square to create a circle. In each quarter, cut 5 strips.
- Very gently, twist each strip of dough 5 to 6 times. Continue until all strips of dough have been twisted. Remove bowl from the middle, brush everything with egg wash and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve while warm and enjoy!