- 2 eggs
- 50 gm oat flour
- 20 gm coconut flour
- 120 ml sugar-free vegetable drink (coconut, rice, almond, soy)
- 1 teaspoon organic agave jelly (or honey)
- Lemon zest
Hey, it is a new day! Are you wondering what recipe will make your day perfect? Try these oat and coconut waffles; it is one of the best breakfast meals. These waffles are super tasty, and they are healthy to eat. If you are the type that has been disappointed by other waffles, you should give this special waffle a try; this is just the recipe for you. Trust us; you won’t be disappointed! The waffles freeze so well that you can easily pop them in the toaster.
They will be crisp on the outside yet fluffy on the inside. You will be surprised how easy it is to make this waffle; its recipe is so simple that you can memorize them within a few minutes. You don’t have a waffle iron at home, don’t worry, this recipe allows you to use a regular skillet to make your waffles into pancakes. Share these gluten-free waffles made with oat and coconut flours with your friends, and watch how much they will appreciate you. They will fall in love with them; be ready to prepare more of these!
To prepare this recipe, gather oat flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, shredded coconut, baking powder, eggs, oat milk, coconut oil, and honey.
- Start by whisking all the dry ingredients together in a bowl- oat flour, baking powder, shredded coconut, and salt.
- Then, in another bowl, whisk all your wet ingredients together- oat milk, coconut oil, eggs, and honey.
- After that, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a spoon until they combine.
- Allow the batter to rest for ten minutes to ensure the oat flour has time to soak up some of the moisture.
- When that is going is on, warm up your waffle iron. Pour the batter and then close the lid.
- Let the waffles cook for thirty seconds on one side and then flip and let cook for three minutes.
- Once notice the waffle is deeply golden and crisp, what need to do next is to transfer it to a cooling rack.
- Serve it with maple syrup and nut butter, or any other toppings that sound great to you! Enjoy!