- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats Can sub for quinoa flakes or buckwheat flakes
- 3 large overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter can sub for any nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips of choice
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix very well, until fully combined. If using chocolate chips, stir them in with a spatula.
- Lightly wet your hands and form 8 balls with the cookies. Place each ball on the lined mat, and press each ball into a cookie shape. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden on the edges. Remove from the oven.
- Allow cooling on the mat for 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.