- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in oats, dried cranberries, and chocolate.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls one inch apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.