Serves: 1012 people
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 10-12 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 ½ Cups White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Black Decorating Icing
- Large Candy Eyes
- 3-4 Orange Starburst
- Handful Mini Marshmallows
- Firstly, Cut orange starburst into triangular thirds. Using the warmth of your fingers, form the triangles into cones to resemble a carrot nose. Cut each mini marshmallow in half to represent the teeth.
- Melt the white chocolate candy melts according to package directions.
- Using a fork, dip the nutter butter cookie into the melted chocolate and tap off excess, lay on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the other cookies, and immediately add the eyes and nose. Let dry.
- Using a small round tip, pipe the black decorating icing on to form eyebrows, hair tufts, and smile. Then, add a marshmallow half to the inside of the mouth for the teeth.
- In conclusion, Let dry and enjoy!