In case you can't tell, we are obsessed with one pan meal. They're easy, there's less cleanup, and oh man, do they taste amazing! Try this One Pan Chicken
and Asparagus for dinner and appreciate all of the above. You will not become disappoint.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking pan or tray and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, marinate chicken with lemon zest, lemon juice, minced garlic, and melted butter. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together panko, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, dried parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat chicken in panko mixture and place in a baking tray. Surround with asparagus. Top with leftover lemon butter from the chicken bowl, remaining parmesan cheese, and lemon slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve One Pan Chicken And Asparagus immediately. Enjoy!