- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms of choice sliced
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock unsalted
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2-3 large handfuls leafy greens/spinach
After a long day of work, you don’t want to stress over making dinner; that’s why easy prep recipes, like One-Pan Creamy Dijon Mustard Mushroom Chicken, are crowd favorites. This dish is a low carb and keto-friendly recipe and will be the perfect addition to your collection.
We will be using salt, pepper, olive oil, butter, mushrooms, garlic cloves, heavy cream, dijon mustard, chicken stock, and leafy greens. Simple, delicious, and great for dinner, it can be quickly made at any time.
- Cut the chicken breast in half, salt, and pepper each side and put the chicken with olive oil in a pan. Cook your chicken breasts until golden, set aside.
- Add butter, mushrooms, and garlic to the same pan and fry until they are well good. Next, add the chicken broth, followed by the heavy cream.
- Let everything simmer on low heat while stirring to keep it from clumping, when it is thick, add the mustard and greens.
- Let the flavor soak in with the sauce and chicken for a minute, and once it’s all looking creamy and thick, take it off the heat and serve.