Serves: 5 People
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 7 oz chicken breast cut into pieces
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large sweet potato unpeeled, chopped into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, sliced into halves
- 2 medium red apples, cored and sliced into half moons about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 shallot bulbs, peeled and sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- Preheat the oven to 450° F and line a 13x18 inch sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Pour 2 Tbsp olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and herbs into a gallon size resealable bag.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper then seal bag and massage mixture over chicken while working to evenly distribute herbs. Set aside and let rest while chopping veggies.
- Place sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, apples and shallot on the prepared sheet tray.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil then toss to evenly coat, season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread into an even layer.
- Set chicken over the veggie layer.
- Cook in preheated oven until chicken and veggies are golden brown, about 30 - 35 minutes. Serve warm.