- ½ pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Duxbury Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Kartago America Harissa Hot Sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/3 cup Star Foods Provence Olives, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To a sheet pan, add chicken thighs, cumin, Duxbury Sea Salt, pepper, Kartago America Harissa Hot Sauce, onion, garlic, potatoes, and olive oil. Then mix until everything is well coated. Arrange everything in a single layer, top with sliced lemons, and transfer to the oven.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes, flipping everything halfway through.
- Once potatoes are golden and chicken is cooked through, take the sheet pan out of the oven. Top with Star Foods Provence Olives, feta, and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!