Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 2 (5-ounce) cans Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
When you're rushing to get dinner ready, nothing is better than a one-pot meal. You throw everything together, cook it up, and at the end of you've got something delicious. So next time you're looking for an easy meal, try One-Pot Cheesy Tuna Pasta. And of course, only Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna will do.
- Add olive oil to a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Then add onions and red peppers and cook until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth and bring to a boil. And add penne pasta plus salt and pepper and boil for 12 more minutes, or until pasta is tender and cooked to your liking.
- Reduce heat to low, add in cream cheese and 2 cans of Bumble Bee Tuna’s Solid White Albacore, drained. Stir until well combined.
- Turn off the heat and stir in cheddar cheese, plus half of your green onions. Garnish with the remainder of green onions, serve One-Pot Cheesy Tuna Pasta and enjoy!