- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound asparagus, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup peas, thawed if using frozen
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 4 cloves garlic, mined
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add asparagus, mushrooms, spaghetti, garlic, heavy cream, vegetable broth, red pepper flakes, salt, and olive oil. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, stir, cover, and cook for 8 minutes. Stir several times so it doesn't stick.
- Add peas, lemon, and Parmesan cheese. Stir. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow the sauce to thicken.
- When pasta is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened, serve One Pot Creamy Pasta Primavera and enjoy!