One-pot dinners are one of the easiest things ever. And this One Pot Sausage Gnocchi is one of the tastiest things ever! Throw everything in, cook it up, and in no time at all, dinner is ready. And there's barely any clean-up. Yay!
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook for 1 minute. Then add garlic and continue cooking.
- Add sausage to the skillet, making sure to break it up into small pieces. Continue cooking so that the sausage is fully cooking.
- Add tomatoes (don't drain) and chicken broth. Stir.
- Add uncooked gnocchi and mix thoroughly to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Lower heat to medium, cover, and cook for 5 minutes, or until gnocchi is fully cooked.
- Remove cover and add heavy cream, parmesan, and spinach. Cook for a few more minutes, or until spinach is wilted and cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat, serve One Pot Sausage Gnocchi with more parmesan cheese and enjoy!