Serves: 810 people
Cooking Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- 1 box brownie mix of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
Honestly, making desserts in your slow cooker is one of the most delicious things ever. So next time you want brownies, take them to the next level and make Ooey Gooey Slow Cooker Brownies. The pudding keeps things gooey, and when you serve it with ice cream--oh yes!
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water. Mix to combine. Pour brownie batter into a slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pudding mixture and milk. Mix to combine. Pour pudding over brownie mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Note: the pudding won't cook through.
- Serve warm, top with ice cream or whipped cream, and enjoy!