- 1 box brownie mix of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water. Mix to combine. Pour brownie batter into a slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pudding mixture and milk. Mix to combine. Pour pudding over brownie mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Note: the pudding won't cook through.
- Serve warm, top with ice cream or whipped cream, and enjoy!