- Can tuna chunks
- Low fat Cheddar cheese
- Worcestershire sauce
- Green onions
- French lettuce
- Low fat chedder cheese
- Olive oil
- Firstly, Drain the tuna can under running water.
- Dice the vegetables into small chunks.
- In a big bowl mix the vegetables with your tuna, mayonnaise, vinegar with the Worcester sauce, and add salt and pepper.
- Heat a large pan on low heat and spray it with olive oil.
- In conclusion, Top bread with cheese slices and let it get warm for a little then add the tuna paste and tomato slices.
- Ready to serve warm.