- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch slurry
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Firstly, Add broccoli to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add water, season with salt and pepper, stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until broccoli is softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return pan to stove and heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until pink. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- Return pan to stove. Add orange juice, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Stir in the cornstarch slurry. Cook until sauce thickens.
- In conclusion, Toss shrimp and broccoli in orange sauce.
- Serve over steamed rice or noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy Orange Broccoli And Shrimp!