Please enjoy this Orange Broccoli And Shrimp!
- Firstly, Add broccoli to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add water, season with salt and pepper, stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until broccoli is softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return pan to stove and heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until pink. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- Return pan to stove. Add orange juice, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Stir in the cornstarch slurry. Cook until sauce thickens.
- In conclusion, Toss shrimp and broccoli in orange sauce.
- Serve over steamed rice or noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy Orange Broccoli And Shrimp!