- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Marukome Miso Sauce
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 roll premade sugar cookie dough
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- Duxbury Saltworks Sea Salt for sprinkling
- Butter and line an 8x8 inch tin with foil then make the brownie mix per the directions on the box.
- Line the button of the tin with oreo cookies then pours over the brownie mix, set aside.
- Make the cheesecake mixture by combining the cream cheese and yogurt in a large bowl. Once light and fluffy add in the sugar and the egg and mix until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer.
- Add the jam on top of the cheesecake and feather across the top of the brownie using a toothpick.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the tip is set and slightly golden around the outside. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before slicing. Enjoy!