Serves: 68 people
Cooking Time: 8 hours refrigeration
- 2 packages Golden Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 1/2 stick butter at room temperature
- 8 ounces milk
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (two tubs)
- 8 ounces lemon curd
Looking for a super easy dessert idea? Then you're going to be obsessed with this Oreo Cookie Crumble recipe. With a few simple ingredients, you can make something incredibly delicious. Plus, it's super easy to customize. Not a fan of Golden Oreos and lemon? Then switch up the recipe with normal Oreos and chocolate pudding. See? Easy!
- Place Golden Oreos in a Ziploc bag and crush.
- Mix 1/3 of crushed Golden Oreos with butter and stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly on the bottom of a pie dish/casserole dish.
- Whisk together milk and pudding, and carefully fold in 8 ounces (1 tub) of Cool Whip. Be careful not to over-mix, so that it stays fluffy. Spread pudding mixture evenly over Oreos in your dish. Evenly cover the pudding with another 1/3 of the crushed Golden Oreos.
- Mix lemon curd with 8 ounces (remaining tub) of Cool Whip. Again, be careful not to over-mix. Spread lemon curd mixture over a layer of crushed Oreos. Cover with remaining 1/3 of crushed Golden Oreos.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Serve Oreo Cookie Crumble and enjoy!