- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup fat-free or low fat milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for coating ramekins
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 Oreo pudding cup
You may have heard that lava cakes are hard to make. But trust us! Follow this recipe for Oreo Lava Cake, and in no time at all you'll be a lava cake master!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chocolate chips and milk. Microwave for 1 minute (be sure to cover bowl with a microwave-safe paper towel). Stir with a whisk until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave for an additional 1 minute and stir until melted chocolate is completely uniform.
- Add flour, baking powder and vegetable oil to melted chocolate. Whisk until batter is completely smooth.
- Prepare four, 4 ounce ramekins. Spray insides with cooking spray and sprinkle generously with flour. Turn ramekins upside down and tap out excess flour.
- Fill ramekins halfway with cake mix, evenly divide Oreo pudding between cakes and fill the rest of the way with cake mix.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 17 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with a plate and turn upside down so the lava cakes are on the plate when the ramekin is removed. Serve immediately and enjoy!