- 7 oz. oreo cookies
- 5 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 oz. melted white chocolate
- 4 oz. melted dark chocolate
- Place the oreo cookies and cream cheese together in a mini chopper or food processor.
- Blitz until combined and very soft dough forms.
- With the help of your hands form small balls out of the mixture and place them in a plate.
- Let them set in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Dip each ball into white or dark chocolate that is melted and arrange them on a plate.
- Drizzle each oreo truffle with white or dark chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy.