It's taco time! (In all honestly, we want it to be taco time all the time.) Try something different this Taco Tuesday with these Oven Baked Taco Boats. They're very delicious, and more importantly, they're easy to make your own! Use as much or as little cheese as you want. Top it with salsa, sour cream, lettuce--or maybe something completely different! Prefer chicken to beef? Use it! The world is truly your taco boat.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. When cooked, drain the excess fat.
- Over low heat, add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, and refried beans to the meat. Cook until fully combined.
- Place taco boats on a lined baking tray. Add ground beef into each taco boat, top with cheese, onions, and tomatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted, and taco shells are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, top with sour cream, salsa, and lettuce. Serve Oven Baked Taco Boats and enjoy!