Oven Fried Chicken
Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 8 chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Cayenne pepper to taste
How do you make the easiest and yummiest fried chicken? You bake it! So it's not technically fried, but trust us, this is the best Oven Fried Chicken you will ever have.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Liberally grease a baking sheet with butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, paprika, seasoning salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix to combine. In a separate bowl, mix crushed cornflakes with parmesan cheese.
- Coat each chicken tender first in the mayo mixture, then coat them in the cornflake mixture. Place coated chicken on the greased pan and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the center reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While chicken bakes, make the dipping sauce. In a small bowl whisk together dipping sauce ingredients.
- Serve sauce alongside baked chicken and enjoy!