- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2/3 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into tenders
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, salt, pepper, thyme, smoked paprika, and garlic powder.
- Dip chickens first in sauce mixture, then in corn flakes, making sure they're fully coated. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping once after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!