- ½ cup unsweetened flax milk
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp nut butter of your choice (almond, cashew and peanut work well)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Optional topping: fresh berries, sliced bananas, additional chia seeds or pepitas
- In a mason jar or small bowl with a lid, add flax milk, chia seeds, nut butter, and maple syrup and stir with a spoon to combine. No need to fully dissolve the nut butter in the liquid so it can be enjoyed the following day.
- Add in oats and stir a few more times. Press down with the back of the spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and submerged in the liquid.
- Cover with a lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The following day open and enjoy, can garnish and top with fruits or seeds listed above.