- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup (or agave or honey)
- For topping: yogurt or dark chocolate, chopped
2. Spread peanut butter over each rice cake and then place 2 slices of banana towards the upper part of each of the rice cakes. This will serve as your owl’s eyes. Dab a small amount of peanut butter on the center of the owls eyes and add a blueberry for the pupil of the eye.
3. Slice apple in half and then slice the halves into very thin wedges (1/8 inch thick). Place 2 onto each rice cake, (peel side outward) to serve as the owl’s wings.
4. Peel carrot and slice thinly. Using 4 slices, cut into triangles for the nose.
5. Finally, add some cheerios for feathers between the wings.