Skip to content
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup scallions , finely minced
- 3 Tbsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 Tbsp oyster sauce, for glazing
- Chives for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients listed above except oyster sauce, mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make even sized meatballs and line them up on the baking sheet. Once all portioned out give each a nice roll between both palms to make it round.
- Using a pastry brush coat the meatballs with oyster sauce and bake for 13-15 minutes checking on them halfway to flip them over.
- Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with chives and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.