- 1 can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 7 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shredded non-dairy cheese
- Toast sweet potato slices two times on the highest toasting setting or until mostly cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine tuna, avocado, tomatoes, onion, mustard, lemon juice, cumin, dried dill, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat broiler (at 500 degrees F). Lay sweet potato slices on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Top each slice with tuna mixture and non-dairy cheese. Place open-faced tuna sandwiches under broiler for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!