- 1 (5-ounce) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1-2 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1/2 large cucumber, spiralized or julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 5-6 sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili garlic paste (more or less depending on heat preference)
- 1/4 of an avocado, sliced
- 1-2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 slices or wedges fresh lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
You could serve this salad with my Paleo sesame vinaigrette. But I also like it with just a drizzle of sesame oil and a teaspoon of Thai chili garlic paste -- pretty much the same ingredients without taking the extra minute or two to mix them first.
- In a bowl, layer veggies over lettuce and top with drained tuna.
- Season with salt and pepper, then dress the salad with a little sesame oil.
- Serve with a small spoonful of Thai chili garlic paste. And top with avocado, cilantro, sesame seeds, and fresh lime wedges. Enjoy!