Ready for a seriously epic breakfast recipe? Take all the things you love eating for breakfast and put them together in this Pancake Breakfast In A Blanket!
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients for the pancake batter--flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add milk, egg, butter to dry ingredients. Whisk until you get a smooth consistency.
- Carefully ladle the batter into an oiled frying pan. Quickly add the sausage slices, press them down into the batter a bit and flip the pancake. Be careful not to spend too much time arranging the sausage slices--cooking the pancake for more than 30 seconds can burn it.
- Repeat the previous step twice – first with the bacon slices and then with the grated cheese. Don't forget to press the ingredients into the batter, otherwise, they will fall off when flipped over.
- Stack your three pancakes. Top with a butter cube and bacon bits if desired. Serve Pancake Breakfast In A Blanket and enjoy!