Skip to content
For Charcuterie Board:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- Unsalted butter for cooking
- Nutella hazelnut spread or peanut butter
- Scrambled eggs or however you prefer your eggs served
- Maple or classic syrup
- Bacon, sausage links
- Italian cured meats
- Strawberries, raspberries, bananas, blueberries
- Powdered sugar
- Pancake Charcuterie Board
- Into a blender, add the eggs, sugar, milk, melted butter, flour, salt and baking powder and blend until smooth.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tsp of butter.
- Scoop batter mixture into a skillet. If not using a mold, use a 1/4 measuring cup for even-sized pancakes. Once the batter bubbles, flip and cook until pancakes are fully cooked.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding 1 tsp of butter into the skillet every 2 pancakes.
- Create your breakfast board with the cooked pancakes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.