- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups beer (any beer you want!)
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, beer, and 4 tablespoons of melted butter. Stir until fairly smooth. Don't worry about a scattering of small lumps.
- Pour bread batter into a greased loaf pan (or whatever kind of pan you have lying around). Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until golden brown. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted into the middle of the bread.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Slice and spread butter, jam—whatever you’d like! Serve and enjoy.