- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and/or ice cream for toppings
Throw the ingredients in a microwave-safe mug, mix it up, and in a few short minutes, you've got the perfect dessert. Top it with whatever you want! Ice cream. Whipped cream. Chocolate sauce. The cake is just for you! And it's only $0.85 per mug!
- Using a fork, mix peanut butter, honey, egg, and cocoa powder in a large, microwave-safe mug until the batter is smooth.
- Microwave for 1 minute and let cool.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or even ice cream! Serve and enjoy.