Serves: 68 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Pre-made graham cracker crust
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- Nilla Wafers
- Cool Whip
Welcome to Panda Academy, where we teach you the ways to stretch your dollar and still eat awesome food. We know that when you're a busy student, making a delicious dessert for either yourself, your friends, or a party seems ridiculous. "I could just go buy something." But did you know that with a few simple ingredients you can make the world's easiest and tastiest Banana Cream Pie? We're here to show you how! And it only costs $1.26 per slice.
- In a bowl, mix your vanilla pudding powder with milk. Set aside in the refrigerator until it hardens.
- Slice your bananas.
- Once your pudding has been set, grab your pie crust and begin assembling your pie. From bottom to top, layer your pie with: banana slices, half your pudding mixture, Nilla Wafers, the rest of the pudding, bananas slices, and Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve and enjoy!